Janine McDonald’s name has an impressive record of selling real estate in and around Alderley and a strong reputation for impeccable client service.
Her negotiating skills combined with her high level of communication, commitment, energy and focus are key factors in Janine’s ongoing success.
Janine’s dedication and drive has produced consistent results which have been achieved by understanding her clients’ expectations when marketing one of their most valuable assets and persisting until the desired result is achieved.
Like many real estate professionals, Janine describes herself as a ‘people person’. This quality has paid off in the property business – helping her build an impressive client base and regular repeat business from many satisfied vendors and purchasers she has served in the area.
‘Some of the important keys to providing clients with superlative service and performance are honesty, empathy, being a good listener and of course, keeping clients informed at every stage of the plan. This must be backed up by sound business acumen and a methodical approach,’ says Janine.
With a background in property valuation, Janine’s knowledge offers you a valuable edge.
Janine’s professional and industry qualifications include a Bachelor of Business in Real Property Valuation & Administration and a Real Estate Agent’s Licence.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019 - $8 million in settled commission in their career
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - 20 Year Service Award
- 2017 - $7 million in settled commission in their career
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2015 - Elite Performer (AUS) And 1 earlier award