UNDER CONTRACT! Like New, Lowset Home, Overlooking Bushland!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This 'cute as button' home nestled in a quiet, tree-lined street of the Warner Lakes Estate enjoys an idyllic bushland outlook and has very little vehicular traffic. With direct access to the myriad of parks and walking tracks in the area at your doorstep and only moments drive to local shops and schools.
This modern, easy care design is set all on one level and offers exceptionally low maintenance - ideal for tenants or those with busy weekends! The living and dining areas flow seamlessly to an undercover, tiled patio and into the grassed, flat yard ideal for entertaining or a perfect start for a growing family.
- Master bed privately located at front with huge BIR & Ensuite
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar & stainless appliances
- Large bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Laundry with good linen storage & direct access to yard
- Ceiling fans to all rooms & insulation batts installed to walls
- Modern, tasteful dcor including blinds & security screens throughout
- Fully fenced yard with side access & water tank
- Single lock up garage with auto door
- Attractive, low maintenance landscaping
This prospering area has so much to offer with several schools - both public and private in close proximity, medical centre, shops, tavern, Bunning's Hardware, instant access to Bruce Highway and Gateway Motorway. Additionally only minutes walk to the popular Dragonfly Park with Warner Lake as the backdrop and acres of green space with bike tracks galore. Whether you are upsizing or downsizing finding a low maintenance home on one level in such an appealing location is difficult and at this price point they are rare as hen's teeth! Call Elliott Brown today to find out more.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.