UNDER CONTRACT! What a great start!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Oliver is proud to bring to market this great timber and tile home. The 3 bedroom property has great adaptable living space, with the enclosed sunroom adjoining the open plan living area. Perched on an elevated 655m2 block, the house is surrounded by well established gardens and greenery. There is a covered outdoor patio area and an additional private entertaining area towards the rear of the property. An internal staircase leads to a very large and tidy storage area, plus garage space underneath. With the owners undertaking a recent entire interior repaint, this property is primed for the astute purchaser to secure a wonderful offering to the market.
- 3 bedrooms including large master with airconditioning
- Adaptable living space with adjoining living room and sunroom
- Separate dining room
- Spacious kitchen (freestanding oven/cook top)
- Bathroom with dual vanity
- Polished timber floors and fans throughout
- Covered patio and private backyard entertaining area
- Internal staircase to downstairs storage and garage space
- Internal laundry
- Approx 3m x 3m shed
- Fully secured backyard
- 2 car accommodation (1x Lockup & 1x carport)
- Elevated 655m2 block
Located within 8km of the city, there is great access to the Airport Link, tunnels, Stafford City, Rode Road Shopping precinct, Chermside Shopping Centre, and Holy Spirit Northside Hospital. It is a short stroll to the local restaurant The Rusty Burrow', public transport, and Kedron Brook bikeway.
A range of quality schools are right on your doorstep, including Padua College, Craigslea State High, Mount Alvernia, and Stafford State School. Location and lifestyle are at your fingertips! Call Oliver today.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.