UNDER CONTRACT! Ashgrovian Elegance in the Heart of Newmarket!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This Art Deco gem has been renovated in a contemporary style and designed for relaxed living. Set in a quiet, tree lined street opposite a park, this is your chance to move into a highly desirable neighbourhood and enjoy the benefits of inner city family living.
Filled with warmth, charm, and history, this exciting property is within walking distance to the bustling Newmarket shopping and entertainment precinct. Excellent transport infrastructure (with both express bus and train) is also within easy reach, all just 5kms from the city centre.
The home is set over two levels, and traditional features include Art Deco plaster ceilings, leadlight windows, and fabulous silky oak doors and picture rails.
- Separate lounge and dining areas, with dining flowing to the patio and fully established gardens - a great backyard for entertaining and level for the littlies!
- There is a second living area downstairs, ideal for a rumpus room or for teens. This could even be your master suite.
- Renovated kitchen with heaps of storage and Miele appliances, including fully integrated dishwasher & gas cooking
- Large study nook with built in storage
- Three double bedrooms plus a sleep out, with a bay window and walk in robe to the master
- Two modern renovated bathrooms, one up and one down for ease of access to all living areas and bedrooms
- Separate laundry, water tank, undercover car accommodation
- Fabulous location with Lanham Park over the road
Don't miss this rare opportunity to live happily ever after in this wonderful warm-hearted home in a fantastic blue ribbon suburb - inspect as soon as you can!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.