UNDER CONTRACT! Colonial Queenslander in Sought After Pocket
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming Queensland Colonial home has been lovingly cared for by the same family for three generations! It was extensively renovated in the 1970's, but many of the original features remain, including tongue and groove walls, and the original wide pine floorboards under the carpet. The term 'ripe for restoration' fits very well here! The location is perfect for families and professionals alike, with the City only 4 kilometres away and acres of parkland and bike tracks on your doorstep.
- Period Colonial Queenslander - one of the original homes in the area
- Large kitchen ideally located at the rear of the home - a back deck would be perfect!
- Double sided marble fireplace separates lounge/dining areas
- Three bedrooms, all spacious and built in, the main with a walk in robe
- Functional bathroom fine for now until you renovate
- Town gas
- Huge side verandah has been closed in and is an ideal second living area
- Separate garage with convenient side street access
- Corner block, excellent position in a quiet pocket handy to bus, train, shopping, schools, restaurants, hospital and university
There is huge renovation potential here - this is your chance to secure a fabulous opportunity in one of our blue ribbon suburbs and turn your dreams into reality!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.