Have a look at this one!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fantastic low maintenance property is calling for a new owner to reap the benefits of Brisbane's ever growing inner northern suburbs. At just 5 km to the city and only a short 550m walk to the train station, this location has been afforded all the conveniences people could ask for and more!
With access from Farm St and tucked away from Enoggera road by a great privacy fence, the large four bedroom two story reproduction Queenslander offers great flexible space to suit the growing family and could equally provide the harmonious environment share accommodation needs for busy professionals. There's no wonder the rental return of this property is so good!
The features of the home are as follows:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with walk in robes and 2 with built ins
- 2 bathrooms with master having an ensuite
- Separate study or media room
- Open plan living and dining
- Ceiling fans in all rooms and air con to living area
- Large entertainer's deck
- Tandem lockup garage with electric door and huge storage space
- Access through garage to downstairs
- 314m2 low maintenance block with side access
- Fresh paint throughout
This home ticks a lot of boxes for families, investors, or even professionals looking for a freehold townhouse alternative. It has been priced to sell, don't miss out on this opportunity to get into Newmarket, one of the inner-north's most popular suburbs.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.