Colonial Queenslander in the Heart of Newmarket
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This cute cottage is a find! You'll love the location in a quiet street that is very handy for both city train and bus and also just up the road from the Newmarket Shopping Centre. There are heaps of restaurants and cafes in close walking distance, and all only 4 kilometres from the CBD!
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Modern kitchen opens out to the rear deck
- Gas cooking and stainless appliances
- Spacious bedrooms
- Private and secure front verandah
- Original features including VJ boards and high ceilings
- Laundry and heaps of storage under
- 539 m2 of child friendly gardens
- Easy access to Universities, Colleges and Royal Brisbane Hospital
- Only 10 minutes by train or bus to the city
Don't hesitate here! This is a rare find as houses in this tightly held pocket of Newmarket do not come onto the market very often. Move in and enjoy as is or capitalise on the potential - the choice is yours!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.