UNDER CONTRACT! Level blocks - North-East facing backyard
Could this be the block for you? Either of these two blocks is in a perfect position to build your dream home! 405m2 of prime residential real estate, only 8km to Brisbane CBD.
- Quiet street in a sought after pocket
- Walking distance to Mitchelton Library and Gaythorne RSL
- No covenants or easements
- All services connected
- Walking distance to the popular Blackwood Street precinct
- Moments from Brookside shopping centre
- Short stroll to City train station
- Park with children's playground in the street
- Selection of schools nearby (private and public)
Don't miss your chance to acquire vacant land in thriving Mitchelton! You can walk to the Blackwood Street dining and market precinct, major shopping at Brookside, clubs, Mitchelton Library, acres of parkland, city train and bus - and it is all only 8 kilometres to the city! Your new lifestyle awaits. Call Rob Missenden for an inspection today!
405m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.