UNDER CONTRACT! Complete This Project - Executive Living on 865m²!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This property offers an excellent opportunity for a buyer who is handy and seeking a property to add immediate value. So far, all works have been completed to the highest of standards with the owners sparing no expense. The current situation prohibits the completion of the remaining build and this property must be sold unfinished.
Architecturally designed, this 5 bedroom house has been meticulously thought through and provides excellent family living and entertaining. The master suite features its own private balcony, his and hers walk-in robes, and an ensuite with dual shower and separate bath. With the inclusion of the patio, garage and front & rear decks - there is over 400m2 of living space on offer here.
The home is in an excellent location, positioned at the quiet end of Blackwood Street. Within walking distance to cafes, Brookside Shopping Centre, Mitchelton train station and both private and public schools - location and lifestyle is at your doorstep!
- Master suite with his and hers WIR, balcony and ensuite
- Further 4 massive bedrooms all with built-ins
- Level 865m2 allotment with room for a pool
- Fully fenced backyard
- 3 car lockup garage with extra heigh opening (2.4m)
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Oversized rumpus room approx 45m2 with A/C
What's required to finish
- Laundry tiling and cupboards
- Main bathroom (will be waterproofed, ready for tiling)
- Tile the upstairs separate toilet
- Floor covering and skirting upstairs
- Wardrobe doors
- Kitchen splash back
- Front and rear decking boards and handrails
- Dutch gable soffit
- Front entry soffit
- The internal handrail capping
Jobs currently being done
- Kitchen including stone/quartz benchtop (caeserstone Wild Rocks 6250)
- Skylights/roof windows above void
- All doors hung
- Upstairs bathroom and toilet to be waterproofed
In a superb location this is a rare opportunity to attain a great property and allows you to stamp your finishing touches. Don't delay, this property will be sold on or before auction so call Rob Missenden to arrange your private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.