May be the cheapest contemporary under 8kms to the city!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owner needs an urgent sale, so get ready for summer in your near new modern contemporary home! This spacious home is only 6 years young, has been immaculately maintained, and is located in a quiet street with everything you need for a convenient, near-city lifestyle in walking distance. The living doesn't get much easier than this, and you have the added bonus of a bargain buy!
- Set over two levels, with living down and bedrooms up
- Spacious, fully tiled open plan living area flows effortlessly to the outdoors
- Fully covered entertaining area overlooking the sparkling swimming pool
- Well-equipped kitchen with European appliances & gas cooking
- Separate media room/study convenient to the living area
- Downstairs powder room & separate laundry
- Master suite with private balcony featuring suburban views to the North
- All bedrooms are spacious and built in
- Bonus play area/second lounge upstairs
- Trendy neutral colours and quality fittings throughout
- Ducted air conditioning, security screens and alarm system
- Double garage (side by side) with automatic remote & internal access
- Low maintenance, in ground salt water swimming pool
- 483 square metres, with fully landscaped gardens & fenced at the rear
You'll love living here! You can walk to the Blackwood Street dining and market precinct, major shopping at Brookside, clubs, Mitchelton Library, acres of parkland, city train and bus - and it is all only 8 kilometres to the city! Your new lifestyle awaits - get ready for summer entertaining and call Rob Missenden for an inspection today!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
483m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.