Owners are Moving Interstate - Must be sold!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This post war cottage represents great entry level buying in sought after Mitchelton, for both owner-occupiers and investors! It is in a fabulous location in a quiet, tree lined street, only 8 kilometres from the City heart.
- Separate lounge & dining areas
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Generous kitchen with gas cooking
- Main bedroom is built in
- Sparking white bathroom with shower over bath
- Handy study area
- Separate laundry with additional toilet
- Air conditioning and fans
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Heaps of storage under
- 3000 litre water tank
- Great 607m block, with a fully fenced back yard
Relax and enjoy the serenity this home has on offer, plus the convenience of being located on the doorstep of the Blackwood Street Cafe precinct with major rail & bus and several schools within walking distance. Brookside Shopping Centre is also only a few minutes' drive away. Be quick to get in before Christmas!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.