Old World Charm High on the Hill
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sitting in a fantastic, elevated and quiet street this charming Queenslander is the home you have been waiting for! With loads of potential to extend and renovate, it is perched on a family friendly 607m2 and has a wonderful vista across to the North/East that can never be built out.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining
- Modern kitchen with French doors onto veranda
- 1 bathroom
- Wide pine boards throughout
- High ceilings, VJ's and stained windows throughout
- Wide front wrap round veranda capturing all summer breezes
- 607m2 child friendly block
Become part of this hugely popular, ever growing suburb and enjoy all the conveniences it has to offer. Walk to Brookside, Blackwood Street Cafe Precinct, schools, train and city bus plus acres of parkland and walking tracks.
It is located approximately 7.5 km to the CBD and has so much potential to become your family home.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.