UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTION!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This fabulous home was designed by an architect for himself back in the 1960s. In its day it was well ahead of its time.
As soon as you enter you will be captivated by its timeless flair, charm and unique character.
The property has been renovated to give modern convenience without compromising the original style.
Features to the lower level include:
- Stunning wood panelled entrance hall
- Spacious combined lounge/dining
- Modern kitchen opening onto the leafy private rear courtyard and back garden - perfect for entertaining friends and family
- Generous 4th bedroom
- 2nd bathroom
- Garage with remote access, laundry and storage
Features to the upper level include:
- Three double bedrooms
- Sitting/TV room
- Main bathroom
- Full length private rear deck with suburban outlook and northerly aspect
Another truly impressive feature of this property is the location. It will be hard to beat for convenience.
- The CBD is less than 3kms away
- QUT Kelvin Grove and Kelvin Grove Urban Village are a short stroll away
- RBH is close by
- Cafes, shops, schools, parkland are within easy reach
- Access to all major road infrastructure including the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way and Airport Link are all just around the corner
If you are looking for a spacious, stylish convenient low maintenance inner city pad that is full of warmth then look no further.
Inspect and you will fall in love.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.