Deceased Estate - Property Must Be Sold!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This Cavity brick home has been recently updated with new paint and carpet and is in immaculate condition throughout. You can move in and enjoy everything just how it is, or carry out further renovations at your leisure.
- Open plan living areas flow to the balcony and feature pristine polished timber floors under the carpet
- The large kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space
- All three bedrooms are built in and generous in size
- Separate bath, shower and toilet
- Underneath has been fully enclosed including garage & study
- Utility height rumpus with air conditioning
- Bonus downstairs shower and toilet
- Fabulous 543m2 block with child & pet friendly fully fenced rear yard
- Rear covered entertaining patio complete with fireplace BBQ
- Water tank, garden shed & gas hot water
This fabulous home is situated in a quiet street in an elevated position only 8 kilometres to the city and handy to major shopping at Chermside, bus transport and the Airport Link tunnel and major arterial infrastructure. Families and investors should not miss this fantastic opportunity. Call Rob Missenden, before somebody else does!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
541m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.