1950's Charmer - 830m² - Two Lots
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a quiet elevated position in walking distance to Padua College, St. Anthony's and Mt. Alvernia , this charming and spotless stucco home has loads of potential to renovate and create a wonderful family home on a huge block or developers can remove completely and build two!
- 3 large bedrooms
- Formal lounge with ornate ceilings
- Massive eat-in kitchen with stone bench tops and huge cooker
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- 1 car garage with plenty of room for off street parking
There are multiple possibilities with this fantastic property:
1. Extend and renovate
2. Remove and build your dream home
3. Remove and build two houses
4. Rent the property out and watch your investment grow
5. Move straight in and enjoy as is
With acres of parkland close by as well as easy access to transport, airport link, Chermside shopping precinct and the CBD this property will tick all the boxes!
Owners are relocating so this property WILL be sold!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
830m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.