Single Level Living in the Padua Precinct - Old World Charm to Sparkling New!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An architect designed renovation has transformed this charming lowset brick home into the new, with a complete refurbishment of the original house and a state-of-the-art open plan living area at the rear. There are beautiful polished timber floors throughout and the perfect northerly aspect from the large entertaining deck at the rear.
- Indoor outdoor living with open plan living flowing to the beautiful timber deck
- Ultra modern kitchen with stainless European appliances and Caesarstone bench tops
- Original polished hardwood timber floors in the original house
- Original features including high ceilings and art deco cornices have been retained
- Living area features high raked ceiling and Piano finished Merbau flooring
- 4 King sized bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Huge main bathroom with separate free standing bath
- Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully fenced and landscaped child friendly yard
- Re-wired & re-plumbed
- 2 Car accommodation
- Fabulous location walking distance to Padua College, St. Anthony's and Mt. Alvernia, minutes away from major shopping centres & the Airport Link tunnel
This is your chance to move into a quiet street in a highly desirable neighbourhood only 7kms from the CBD. With a stunning contemporary extension it is perfect for those wanting to move straight in and do absolutely nothing. Contact us to inspect or for a buyer information pack today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.