UNDER CONTRACT! Classic Queenslander in a Prime Near-City Location!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This fabulous family home features the traditional charm of yesteryear, updated to suit the demands of our modern lifestyle. You'll love the style and space throughout and the beautiful wide pine polished floors, high ceilings and VJ walls. You'll also love the wonderful position in a quiet, cul de sac street just over 2 kilometres from the city and in walking distance to the Royal Brisbane hospital and Universities - it even backs onto acres of parkland for the family to enjoy.
- Open plan living upstairs, with the kitchen and dining areas flowing to a massive rear deck overlooking Rasey Park
- There are three large bedrooms upstairs, the main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Convenient main bathroom is also on this level
- Downstairs features a large rumpus room which opens to a huge patio
- The 4th and 5th bedrooms and a third full bathroom are also on this level
- Ultra quiet and convenient location, with Enoggera Creek Bikeway only 2 minutes walk away and the local cafe is also just down the road.
This quality home is large - 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are not easy to find so close to the city! It has been extensively renovated and redecorated and is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy everything it has to offer! Don't delay - call now to arrange your viewing!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.