UNDER CONTRACT! Classic Renovator in Prestige Position with Panoramic Views!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This home is amazing! Being placed on the market for the very first time, it is perfect for the renovating enthusiast to have a field day with! Built by the owner's parents around 1936, nothing much has changed so be the lucky second owner to bring it back to grandeur. Sitting on a level 617m2 child friendly block you will want to do all you can to make it yours.
- 2 bedrooms (main with bay window)
- 2 spacious sleep outs
- Formal lounge and dining
- High decorative ceilings throughout plus VJ walls and hardwood floors
- Eat in kitchen with original breakfast nook
- Leadlight windows and doors
- Walk to train, city bus, Wilston Village and Wilston State School
- 5.5km to the city centre
- 617m2 with wide frontage and full side access
Facing straight east to capture all cooling north/east breezes you can take in the stunning vista across to the city and out to the bay. These views cannot be built out so raise and renovate until your heart's content and enjoy the next 50 years as your family home!
Rare find - the owner is committed to the sale and this home will be sold on auction day!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.