Convenient Location With Prime Potential!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to secure a neat and sweet post-war home ripe for renovation with the ability for re-development at a later stage. A charming home complete with bi-fold doors and fireplace to keep you warm this winter, it offers a great entry point into the market.
- Spacious living with the inclusion of a formal lounge
- Large, stone-faced fireplace
- Side access with tandem garage & carport
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large open plan kitchen & dining area
- Gas cooking and dishwasher
- Covered rear deck overlooking the NE facing yard
- Fully fenced, gentle slope 607sqm
- Zoned BR3 with scope for future development
Positioned in a quiet, elevated and wide street that offers the convenience of an easy walk to Gaythorne Train Station, City Bus, local cafes, Brookside Shopping Centre or take advantage of the farmers markets just around the corner at Blackwood Street. This sought after location is only a mere 7km from the CBD and with options to renovate, rebuild or re-develop this is a fantastic opportunity!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.