UNDER CONTRACT! Quiet, Convenient, Cool Cavity Brick!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Opposite parkland in a quiet, cul-de-sac street, this delightful, rendered double brick cottage couldn't be more conveniently located. City trains, Brookside Shopping Centre, private junior and senior schools, bike track, parklands and playing fields are all within an easy 750 metre walk.
The home features:
- Two bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Polished timber floors
- Recently refurbished bathroom and kitchen
- Second, separate toilet
- Air-conditioning to bedrooms, kitchen and lounge
- Spacious, fully fenced 539m2 allotment (21.3 perches)
- Single carport with additional car space in drive way
- Substantial storage shed or workshop in backyard (previous single car shed)
Why not enjoy the natural comfort of cavity brick construction in this delightful, quiet location just 7km from the city (approx).
Don't miss this rare yet affordable opportunity!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.