UNDER CONTRACT! CHARACTER FILLED ASHGROVIAN QUEENSLANDER!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Be enchanted by the Ashgrovian appeal of this delightful 1920's era Queenslander. Ornate leadlight displays, original stained timber plate rails and leadlight feature window are untouched and intact. The original bay window complete with window seat add an ambience of yesteryear to the master bedroom and the wide beaded VJ interior hint of an even earlier period.
The home features:
- 2 bedrooms plus huge sleep-out.
- Gorgeous honey coloured polished timber floors throughout
- Arched lounge/dining with leadlight displays
- Large sunroom/entry-way
- Recent kitchen upgrade
- Single lock up garage
- Private backyard
- City trains 300m
- Parks, bike track & Brookside Shopping Centre within 800m
- Childcare and quality schools from infants to high are within 1km
All of this in a quiet street approximately 6.5km to the city should put this charmer at the top of your must see list.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
539m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.