UNDER CONTRACT - Convenient Seclusion!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
What a gem of a Queenslander, tucked away in the quietest of streets yet surprisingly accessible to city trains, parks, bike track and Brookside Shopping centre all within a leisurely walk.
The home features:
- Fully fenced level 809m2 block
- Two bedroom plus large sleepout upstairs
- Gorgeous stained timber bi-fold doors flowing to rear deck and back yard
- New stone benched kitchen
- New bathroom with separate powder room
- Second bathroom and kitchenette downstairs
- Large tiled rumpus and separate utility room
- New solar powered automatic driveway gate
Located on a level, well fenced 809m2 allotment, there is plenty of room for safe play, gardening or even a new pool.
You will delight in the fresh open feel of this home with new paintwork, stunning polished hardwood floors, decorative, colonial door arches and generous sized new stone benched kitchen.
With two bedrooms and sleepout upstairs, the home almost doubles in size with the quality utility spaces underneath which have previously been used as separate, self contained guest accommodation.
This area comprises a large tiled rumpus, kitchenette, second bathroom and an additional room leading off the rumpus. Ideal as a casual teenagers retreat, study or home business work space.
Quality Queenslander style homes in great locations such as this, are hard to find. Put this one at the top of your list to inspect!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.