UNDER CONTRACT! Renovated Delight in Sought After Position!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In a quiet pocket of Everton Hills is this beautifully renovated 3 bedroom post war home. Upon entering you will find a seamless transition from an open plan living & dining layout through to a generously sized entertaining deck overlooking the well maintained backyard.
The modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space & storage and opens up onto the light and airy deck leading down to the great sized patio that caters for the largest of gatherings. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity that this home has to offer when you step down to the fully fenced level backyard, providing you with privacy and beautifully manicured gardens and trees with plenty of space for the kids and pets to roam freely. There is potential for a pool or shed should you desire. There is nothing for you to do except unpack, invite your family & friends over as this charming three bedroom property is ready for you to move right in.
- 3 good sized bedrooms (built-ins to 2)
- Modern kitchen, flowing onto an entertainers deck
- Polished timber floors throughout
- 2 car lock up garage plus workshop and heaps of storage
- 610 m2 fully fenced with side access
- Split air-conditioning
- Close proximity to Brookside, primary and secondary schools, shops, parks, bikeways and public transport
- Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac with parks at the end of the street
Approx 9 kilometres to the city, with easy access to the cross city tunnels, Airport link and freeways it's perfectly positioned for easy living. Act now to secure this wonderful property and move in before Christmas! Time is running out - Call Rob Missenden.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.