UNDER CONTRACT! Elevated with Views, Renovated, Affordable and Available to Move in Before Christmas!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Situated in a sought after pocket of Everton Hills, this beautifully renovated home takes full advantage of the elevation, with stunning views and cooling breezes. With the shops at Queens Road Plaza and the sought after Prince of Peace Lutheran College both within a few hundred metres, you'll love the convenience of the position.
- 3 bedrooms all with fans and built ins - master with air conditioning
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Large covered deck with beautiful mountain views
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
- Renovated sparkling white bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Air conditioned rumpus with bar (Utility height)
- Recently painted inside and out
- Plantation shutters to all upstairs windows
- 2nd toilet downstairs
- Terraced backyard on huge 749m2 block
- Side access with single garage shed
- Major shopping at Brookside and Arana Plaza are both an easy five-minute car ride away.
The proximity to major transport hubs, including city bus, the private cul-de-sac position and the beautiful views, combined with the owner's commitment to a quick sale, make this an ideal property for either the first home owner or astute investor. Quality properties like this one don't last long, so get in quick and call Rob Missenden today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
749m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.