UNDER CONTRACT! Enticing Queenslander Opposite Ferguson Park!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Enjoy living opposite acres of parkland in this gorgeous 1920's character house as well as having a massive 794m2 block as your own private sanctuary. With plenty of legal head height under, there is loads of potential for future expansion. Approximately 6.5km to the CBD, this home is beautifully presented and is as pretty as a picture. It is within easy walking distance to train, bus, private and public schools of your choice and shopping precincts.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 3rd bedroom/study
- Spacious open plan living
- Vj's, high ceilings and original fretwork throughout
- Polished pine floorboards
- Modern country styled kitchen
- Quaint bathroom with claw foot bath
- Front porch overlooking parkland
- Room for two cars under (tandem)
- Full side access to back yard
- Plenty of room for swimming pool
- Fantastic tenant in place until 14/2/2019 - $430p/w
Access via the side for driving vehicles to the rear is great for storage of boats, caravans and will also make it very easy for any future renovations.
The infrastructure around this ever growing suburb is so good you could even sell the car!!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.