UNDER CONTRACT! Position and Presentation!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This charming red brick post war home sits proudly on a ridge in a sought after pocket on the Enoggera/Alderley border. It has also been fastidiously maintained and is immaculately presented so even the most particular buyer will be impressed.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with air conditioning
- Air conditioned light filled spacious open plan living
- Modern kitchen
- Easterly facing deck - perfect for capturing cooling summer breezes
- Polished hardwood floors
- Tidy bathroom
- Internal laundry with second toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double carport with secure storage room and an additional off street parking space - ideal for a camper trailer or boat.
- Solar powered remote driveway gate
To top all of this off the house is on a child friendly level fully fenced 637m2 block. The convenience of this position is another bonus. Enoggera train station is a short walk away as are cafes, restaurants and shops. School (private and state, primary and high), Brookside Shopping Centre, parklands and so much more are also within easy reach.
If you want to just unpack and relax or add value with an extension this property is worth an inspection.
This one will steal your heart!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.