UNDER CONTRACT! Solid Double Brick Art Deco!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
With room for cars, boats, trailers and anything else. Convenient two street access enables two to three vehicles to be stored under cover with off-street parking for an additional five vehicles.
Situated on the Ashgrove border, just over five km from the city, this beautifully maintained home is ideally situated for access to Ashgrove, Newmarket and Kelvin Grove schools and campuses. City buses can be caught nearby on Wardell Street and trains within approximately one km.
The home features:
- Cavity brick and tile construction
- Polished hardwood floors throughout
- Three double bedrooms. (Main air-conditioned, others with fans)
- Separate lounge and dining (both air-conditioned)
- Cable TV and internet
- Fully plumbed, ice-maker fridge included
- Covered rear deck plus separate entertainment pavilion
- Insulated ceiling
- Two lockup car accommodation or workshops
- Additional lockup storage
- Additional off-street parking for five vehicles
- Two street access
A coffee shop and convenience store are within a two minute walk with additional convenience shopping, cafe/restaurants, bakery, bottle shops and gym also nearby on Wardell Street.
Quality homes of this style and construction are rare in such a sought after location. Avoid disappointment and arrange our inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
647m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.