The Australian Traditional Homestead - 7000m²
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
(Access via private road off Eatons Crossing Road)
Situated in a semi rural setting yet just under 20 kms to Brisbane CBD this property is your dream come true for acreage living at its best! An enchanting fully renovated 110 year old homestead sits amongst rolling lawns and trees overlooking the adjacent dam and surrounding bushland. This is an absolutely perfect property for the keen hobby farmer or family who want their kids to enjoy country living with all the convenience of being in close proximity to the city.
- Gourmet stylish kitchen with marble breakfast bar, splash backs and bench tops plus European appliances
- Massive arched lounge/dining area with beautiful chandelier and wood fire heater
- Polished floorboards, 11ft ceilings and VJ's throughout
- Three bathrooms (1 x ensuite)
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and private Juliette balcony
- 4 bedrooms
- Media room
- Huge rumpus/entertaining room with paved alfresco entertaining areas
- Ducted air upstairs with split system down, plantation shutters and custom made blinds throughout
- Wide wrap around traditional verandah with beautiful leadlight entry way
- Spacious laundry
- 3 car garage plus garden shed
- Fenced and child friendly 7000m2 grounds with Cubby House, water fountain and stone BBQ
- 30 acres of "common" land with river access for fishing and swimming
Situated close to several fantastic schools plus Samford Village and Ferny Grove rail station this property will tick all the boxes! Add a swimming pool and tennis court if you desire and create a serene, resort style country living atmosphere to come home to every day!
This property WILL be sold at auction - offers welcome prior!
7,000m² / 1.73 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.