UNDER CONTRACT! Fabulous Starter Home Right Across the Road from Grange Forest Park!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
You won't believe you are so close to the city here, as it is so quiet and peaceful! The acres of parkland and bush give a fabulous green backdrop and the Kedron Brook Bikeway and the shortcut to Stafford City shopping and movies is just down the road - everything is so convenient!
The property was built by the current owners and has been lovingly maintained for the last 50 years - this is the first time to market!
- 663m block, fully landscaped and fenced at the rear
- Chamferboard construction, with Colorbond roof
- Solar System to keep the bills down and three 3 Water tanks
- Open plan living area flows to the front balcony, all overlooking bushland
- Generous kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Three bedrooms, all spacious and built in
- Updated bathroom with an additional toilet and vanity downstairs for convenience
- Air conditioner in the living area
- The underneath area is extensively built in for storage and entertaining
- Lock up garage with oodles of storage - could easily be converted to tandem
- Easy access to bus, train and transport corridors, including Airport Link.
You will love living here! The position is simply wonderful as there is so much on offer, and you can move straight in or take advantage of the potential to further develop. If you want to awaken to birdsong and still have all the convenience afforded by an inner city lifestyle, here is your opportunity!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.