UNDER CONTRACT PRIOR TO AUCTION - Renovated Brick Home in Sought After Area
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
You'll love living here! This fully renovated family home is located in one of Alderley's tree-lined pockets. There is so much on offer here, all within 6 kilometres of the city heart. The transport infrastructure nearby is excellent, with Alderley Train Station within 15 minutes walk and buses available in every direction. Everything you need for a comfortable inner-city lifestyle is available as well. The brand new Coles shopping centre is now open, cinemas are under construction down the road in Newmarket, the area is surrounded by acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook Bikeway is at the end of the street.
Once you arrive at this home and step foot inside you will notice the great open layout, with spacious living downstairs and 4 bedrooms plus a huge family room upstairs. All the bedrooms and the upstairs living room have ducted air conditioning, which make this home very comfortable on a hot summers day.
- Spacious, open plan living areas flowing to the north-facing patio
- Modern kitchen with beautiful stone benchtops and stainless appliances
- Large renovated bathrooms on each level
- Main bedroom features ensuite and walk in robe
- Ducted air conditioning
- Upstairs family room flows to a spacious balcony
- Lock up car accommodation for two cars plus a large workshop
- Brick and tile construction with heaps of storage throughout
- 536m2 corner block
- Fully landscaped gardens with a custom built cat enclosure
- Great potential for dual living
Don't delay! With the excellent garage extension done by the current owners this home now ticks all of the boxes and is ready to move into straight away! The wonderful location in quiet street yet so convenient to everything demanded by todays market.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.