UNDER CONTRACT! Rare Untouched Post War Home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Here is an opportunity not to be missed! This solid home is just about the last one on the northern side of the street that has not been renovated or rebuilt, and is in a fabulous position in one of Alderley's most sought after residential pockets, with a generous 627m of land.
- Perfect northerly aspect at the rear to catch all the breezes
- Hardwood timber floors
- Terracotta tiled roof
- 627 square metres of prime land
- Near original kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 car lock up accommodation under the home
- Close walking distance to Grinstead Park, Grange Forest Park & Kedron Brook Bikeway
- City transport via train or bus is within a 10 minute walk
- Shops, schools, gyms, clubs, restaurants etc. all nearby
You can move in here and enjoy all the benefits of being so close to acres of parkland, city transport and everything you need for convenient inner city living whilst you decide whether to renovate or build your dream home!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.