UNDER CONTRACT! Position and Potential
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With an address that will always be in style, this charming 1940's character home will be the perfect Xmas present for you if you are quick! Sitting in an elevated pocket of Alderley and surrounded by quality homes, it has high decorative ceilings throughout and a wonderful North/East facing deck - perfect for entertaining family and friends!
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Fresh kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Huge entertaining decks capturing North/East breezes
- Polished floorboards and high decorative ceilings throughout
- Two bathrooms (one under in the workshop area)
- 2 x Air Conditioners
- Workshop/laundry/hobby area under
- Private and leafy back yard - very child friendly and safe
- One lock up garage plus one carport
Infrastructure is fantastic - walk to acres of parkland and Kedron Brook bike paths, rail, bus, shopping and cafe precincts plus being only 5.5 km to the CBD is magic!
Affordable houses in this pocket are very sort after and do not come onto the market often, so get organised and be quick to inspect so you can put the Xmas tree up in your own home!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
610m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.