UNDER CONTRACT - A Cut Above the Rest in Size and Quality!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
As you enter this stunning private low maintenance home you can't help but be impressed. It has been designed and built with the most exacting attention to detail. The finish is flawless and the fixtures and fittings used throughout are second to none.
The property is ideal for a mature family who love entertaining, need generous proportions and multiple living spaces but no longer want a yard.
Features of this 374 m2 (living space) beauty include:-
- Wonderful open plan living which enjoys the perfect northerly aspect and colourful district outlook
- Chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, Gaggenau appliances and too many other fantastic features to mention
- Spotted gum polished timber floors to the living areas
- Private master suite with WIR and ensuite
- Large study (could be used as a fifth bedroom)
- Second bedroom (built in)
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Fabulous informal living space which comprises huge rumpus (overlooking the in ground pool) opening onto the fully equipped outdoor kitchen and dining area
- 2 more large built in bedrooms
- Third bathroom
- 3 metre ceilings
- Spacious laundry packed with storage space
- Remote double garage with more storage space
Additional features include:
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Security system
- Solar power
- Commercial grade window and door joinery
- Stainless steel gutter guard
- Ducted vacuuming
- 2 x 22,000 litre water tanks
- James Hardi linea external cladding (low maintenance)
- Soft close cabinetry
- Wall mounted toilets
This inner city location will also impress. Schools, shops, cafes, parkland and rail are all within easy reach, as is the CBD.
If you are a discerning buyer for whom only the best will do, then look no further. You will feel at home in this house.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
417m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.