What a Great Start!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
As you enter this highset home you are greeted by a delightful light filled open plan living area which enjoys a beautiful and calming green outlook towards Sparkes Hill.
The property has just been freshly painted and the floors polished throughout so no immediate work is required. There is however, plenty of opportunity to add value in other ways over time.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Double lock-up garage with extra high ceilings
- Loads of utility space and laundry under
- Front verandah from which to enjoy the view
- 546m2 block with wide street frontage
Situated in a leafy pocket, adjacent to acres of parkland and kilometres of bike paths along Kedron Brook and an easy walk to local primary and high schools, Alderley Shopping Centre and train station, this location has it all.
You cannot go past this neat and tidy house if you are looking to just unpack and relax. Call for inspection times!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
546m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.