Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Wonderful Wilston - Rare Opportunity to Enter the Market!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This charming Queenslander style home features a fabulous veranda on three and a half sides - yes you can walk nearly all the way around! The design ensures there is always just the spot to capture the sun or the breezes, whatever the season - just what you need for the alfresco lifestyle that we love so much!
The home is located right on the border of Wilston and Windsor, two of the most sought-after suburbs in the Inner North of Brisbane. It is down the quiet and leafy end of the street, with acres of parkland directly across the road and walking and bike tracks so close as well. You will love the easy access to the Windsor Homezone shopping centre, with gourmet food market and heaps of choice with several cafes and restaurants. The centre also boasts many large lifestyle' stores - so convenient!
Your transport needs are also taken care of here, with major corridors easily accessed via Newmarket road, and you can even walk or ride your bike to the Royal Brisbane Hospital through the parkland.
The home is immaculately presented throughout, with loads of old world features combined with modern convenience, including the following:
- Exquisite stained glass windows in the French doors, which open on three sides to the verandah
- Polished timber floors throughout
- High ceilings with decorative plaster and period light fittings
- Generous updated kitchen with stainless appliances, eat-in bench and servery to one of the entertaining areas
- Renovated bathroom and convenient second toilet accessible from the rear deck
- Air conditioning to all three bedrooms and the living area
- Side covered carport for three cars in tandem, as well as an additional lock up garage
- Fully fenced, child-friendly yard with mature trees and plenty of grass for running around
- Solar hot water and secure storage areas under
This delightful property will captivate you as soon as you drive down the street and see which one it is! It is ready and waiting for you to simply move in and enjoy everything this blue-ribbon suburb has on offer, so don't delay - come and have a look today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.