Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Massive Low Set Brick backing onto Cedar Creek!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This huge home is great value for money and will accommodate the largest of families! Access is via a private driveway to a great family home backing onto Cedar Creek bushland and reserve. It is ready to move straight into and with a splash of paint and a little cosmetic work it will be like brand new! Positioned in a peaceful and very private setting tucked away from the hustle and bustle of inner city living this property should be on your list to see!
- 4 built in bedrooms (main with ensuite)
- 5th bedroom/study
- Two bathrooms (1 x ensuite)
- Massive open plan informal living and dining family area
- Modern kitchen
- Rumpus room
- Separate formal lounge/dining
- Ducted air and ceiling fans throughout
- Good sized laundry with loads of cupboard space
- Covered and paved entertaining area
- Security screens
- Low maintenance yard backing onto Cedar Creek Reserve
- Large two car garage
- Rent potential $600 per week perfect for the investor
What a great place to call home! Far enough away for complete quiet yet a short drive to train, city bus, shopping precincts including Blackwood Street and Brookside Shopping Centre plus a great range of private and public schools to choose from.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
857m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.