Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic Family Home with Wide Side Access on Large Block!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Perched on a fully fenced 670m2 block is a wonderful two level renovated post-war home, with a colonial style facade. The home affords the best of family living with an array of indoor and outdoor living options, including a sizable entertaining deck with city glimpses and capturing fantastic breezes.
The entire block has been fully utilised and boasts an enviable capacity to house cars, boats, caravans, trailers or extra machinery with its wide side access and carports. Additionally, there is a fully secure double bay work shed currently used as a 'man cave' and exercise area - but could easily allow for extra storage space or handy for any home business or trade.
- 4 spacious bedrooms (built-ins to all)
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite & private patio area
- Upstairs rear bedroom includes private balcony
- Open plan lounge with separate dining room & living room upstairs
- Kitchen with gas stovetop & stainless steel appliances
- Large entertainers deck with city glimpses
- Tranquil backyard patio with pond and tree-lined privacy screens
- Modern bathrooms
- Polished timber floors, tiles & new carpet throughout
- Fans & security screens throughout
- Plenty of internal storage
- Carports for 4 cars/vehicles plus double bay shed (with electricity)
- Garden shed (approx 3m x 2m), veggie garden & water tank
- Landscaped gardens & large front and backyard for kids and pets
The property is conveniently located within 7.5 km to the city and only a 5 minute drive to Stafford City, Everton Park Plaza and North-West Plaza. Fantastic access to the nearby Airport Link and tunnels and a range of primary and secondary schools including Queen of Apostles and Stafford Heights State School only a short stroll away. The nearest bus stops are within 400 meters and have regular express buses travelling to the city. Positioned in a tightly held pocket of Stafford, this property offers exceptional value for family living & entertaining or a great investment for the astute purchaser. Call Oliver today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
670m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.