Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Renovate or Detonate - the Choice is Yours!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This property has to be seen to be believed! Formerly a brick duplex, the current owner carried out extensive renovations in the early 1980s to convert it into a house with a nautical/log cabin theme throughout, including red cedar walls and cabinetry and lots of brass fittings - there are even two genuine, working portholes!
However, the years have not been kind and today the main value of the property is the land and the fabulous location, which offer the following:
- Only five kilometres from the City, with a five minute walk to either Newmarket city train station or several bus routes
- Safe and easy access to major transport routes plus room to park two additional vehicles in front of the double garage
- Major supermarkets within 5 minutes drive in either direction
- Newmarket swimming pool complex and extensive parkland, including a dog park, just over the road
- Primary school and day care within walking distance, and a quick train or bus ride to several secondary schools, colleges and universities
- So many cafes and restaurants close by - you would never need to cook!
- Many sporting facilities, bike/walking tracks and gyms in walking distance
For owner/occupiers searching for an affordable property to renovate, this home has a lot of room. In addition to the large living area there is a separate dining room, a study fitted with wall to wall bookshelves, plus a customised bar area for cosy entertaining. Three bedrooms, a modernised bathroom and a generous galley-style kitchen complete the picture.
For developers and buyers looking for a great block of land to start anew, the 430m has excellent frontage of approx 21.3m and is zoned LMR. The property is currently secure and fully fenced at the rear.
This cracker of a property will be sold on Auction day so come and have a look and give yourself the opportunity to secure an affordable project in a great suburb!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
430m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.