Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Massive Unit with Two Car Spaces
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This fantastic unit will be the perfect investment for the astute purchaser with a long term tenant already in place. It is within easy walking distance to rail, bus, Blackwood Street Cafe Precinct and a short commute to the city. Sitting on the second floor, this is an outside unit with loads of windows and natural light as well as a very large balcony with a gorgeous suburban outlook.
- Super stylish large kitchen
- Open plan living area leading to huge balcony
- 2 Double built in bedrooms (1 with ensuite)
- 2 Bathrooms (1 x ensuite)
- 1 Powder room
- Separate laundry
- Private entryway
- Two secure car parks with two storage cages
- Air conditioned plus fans
- Tiled & carpeted throughout
- Currently rented at $467.50 per week
- 172m2 inclusive of balconies and two carparks
- Walk to acres of parkland and biking tracks
- Boutique complex with lift
The choice is yours - secure now while prices are steady with the view to keeping it as a long term investment or with the view to moving into in the future. Regardless, you cannot go wrong to be part of this Boutique residence in the heart of Mitchelton.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.