Fantastic Elevated Post War with Great North East Aspect!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
What an opportunity to secure blue chip real estate in the heart of Mitchelton! This charming post war home has been very well maintained by the current owners. Incorporating a gourmet kitchen which any cook would be delighted to spend time in, it features gas cooking, stainless steel European appliances & range hood, 40mm stone bench tops with timeless silky oak cabinetry.
- 3 bedrooms with ducted air conditioning
- Polished timber floors
- Elevated position capturing easterly breezes
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Modern bathroom with skylight and floor to ceiling tiles
- Water tank & solar power
- Internal laundry & separate toilet
- Casement windows
- Electric gate with remote
- Meticulously manicured gardens and lawn
- 1 car garage with double driveway
- New white picket fenced allotment - 577m2
- Potential city views with future developments
Located within 8km to the city, this home is situated in a premier pocket of Mitchelton surrounded by quality homes both contemporary and traditional in nature. You will also be impressed with the close proximity to Brookside Shopping Centre, Mitchelton train station, Kedron Brook bike paths & local cafes, bars and restaurants along Blackwood Street. Call Rob Missenden today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
577m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.