Charmingly Renovated Post-War on Generous Block
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Look no further! This property has been well maintained throughout the years and has recently undergone a complete external re-paint. You will enjoy the space this home has on offer - large modern kitchen, generous living areas and the expansive 642m2 fully fenced block. This is your chance to secure great real estate in thriving Mitchelton!
- Two separate living areas
- Large, modern eat-in kitchen with gas cooking
- 4 bedrooms (2 with built-ins)
- Extra study nook in rumpus
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- High ceilings with fans
- Updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry plus ample storage under house
- Workers shower & toilet downstairs
- Large 642m2 fully fenced yard
- Water tank
The property is only a short drive to Brookside Shopping Centre, local schools and Blackwood Street Cafe precinct makes for easy living. Only 300m to Oxford Park Train Station means your morning commute has never been more convenient. You will not want to miss your opportunity to purchase in a popular position and only 9 km's from the CBD! Call Rob Missenden to inspect today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
642m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.