Double Gabled Queenslander in the Heart of Grange!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This is an exceptionally well proportioned Queenslander featuring generous sized rooms, polished floors, stained glass doors, original fretwork plus VJs and high decorative ceilings throughout. It has been lovingly restored with attention to detail making it a welcoming family home. The established and private backyard faces north to capture all cooling summer breezes and warm sun in winter. With a spacious four car lock up underneath and additional four spaces in the driveway, it is perfect for those in need of room for those "extra" vehicles.
- 3 large bedrooms
- 2 sleepout/study rooms
- Refurbished bathroom with extra toilet downstairs
- Separate lounge room
- Spacious front entry room
- New Galley style kitchen with servery, Tasmanian Oak bench tops and new appliances
- Open plan dining with French doors leading out to the fully roofed deck
- Fantastic entertaining deck overlooking gorgeous mature trees and child friendly 607m2 block
- Large utility/rumpus/home office under
- Separate laundry and storage rooms under
- Lock up garaging for 4 cars
Great opportunity for an astute purchase of a character home you can move straight into, with scope for future expansion. Central to all amenities, including city bus and train plus great schools such as Wilston State and St Columba's makes it a fantastic location for families. Grange Library and Lanham Park are around the corner and it is an easy stroll to Wilston Village as well as walking and biking tracks of Kedron Brook.
607m² / 0.15 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.