Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Hilltop Post War - Stunning North-East Aspect
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This fantastic post war home is sitting in a quiet ridge-top position with wonderful views across to the north/east. The choice is yours: Move straight in and enjoy, renovate the existing dwelling, or remove completely and build your dream home.
- Large 627sqm block and approx 15sqm frontage
- Modern kitchen
- Open plan lounge/dining
- 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning to main living areas
- Huge entertainers deck capturing all breezes
- Storage underneath
- Landscaped gardens
- Wilston State School catchment
- Park and playground opposite
- Easy walk to Kedron Brook bikeways and acres of parkland
- Close to transport and only 5km to the CBD
This property holds huge potential to get a foot in the door in this sought after blue ribbon suburb.
The owner has bought elsewhere - this property will be sold on auction day, so don't miss out!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
627m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.