Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Exuding Charm and Grace
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This gorgeous 1940's home is sitting on a massive 759m2 block in the heart of Gordon Park and is ready and waiting for a new family to call home. With full side access allowing for parking of vehicles, caravans or boats it has a separate self contained area downstairs that could be used as a rumpus, home office or hobby studio.
- 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms (1 x ensuite)
- Open plan tasteful kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking and servery
- Separate intimate dining area
- Spacious lounge room
- A mixture of tiles, polished floors and carpet throughout
- High decorative ceilings, security grills, air conditioning
- Gorgeous sunroom
- Massive entertaining deck
- Rumpus/home office/studio down (self contained with separate entry)
- Landscaped and treed 759m2 with paved outdoor area
This is your opportunity to get into Gordon Park and be in close proximity to a choice of great schools including Padua College. It is a nice stroll to Kedron Brook walking and biking tracks plus easy access to the gateway arterial and airport link plus CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
759m² / 0.19 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.