Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Position Plus Potential!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This perfectly presented apartment positioned in a small complex of six offers low maintenance living in a desirable and convenient location. You will be amazed at this unique offering with added potential for a renovation. A well kept full brick building in a quiet, elevated street with a lovely wide balcony on the first floor to help relax or entertain. Exceptionally maintained throughout this is a great opportunity for young professionals, those looking to downsize, invest or purchase their first home.
- Large kitchen and dining space
- Freshly painted with new carpets in the living & bedrooms
- Over-sized windows throughout capture breeze & natural light
- Good size bedrooms main with built-ins
- Wide, elevated east facing balcony
- New blinds to each bedroom
- Very affordable body corporate fees
- Large secure garage with loads of extra storage
An easy walk to the Gaythorne Train Station, City Bus, Brookside Shopping Centre, Blackwood Street Precinct, local parks & cafe`s as well as a close 7km to the CBD. Call the Unit & Townhouse Division today to find out more.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.