Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT! Superbly Renovated, Elevated & Quiet Location
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Step inside and be amazed at this unique offering - a quality renovation and immaculate presentation have made this spacious apartment feel like new again! A well kept full brick building in a quiet, elevated street with a lovely wide balcony on the top floor to help relax or entertain. The stylish renovated kitchen has oodles of space and complete with separate pantry - perfect for any budding cook! To complete the picture both bathrooms are like new and beautiful timber flooring throughout. This property would suit a fastidious owner occupier or investor looking for an apartment with that edge' to attract great tenants.
- Large kitchen with granite bench tops & stainless appliances
- Separate internal kitchen pantry
- Granite floors in each bathroom with Italian tapware
- Oversized windows throughout capture breeze & natural light
- Good size bedrooms main with built-ins
- Wide, elevated east facing balcony
- Ceiling fans & blinds to each room
- Very affordable body corporate fees
- Large secure garage with loads of extra storage
Enjoy a premium lifestyle in a convenient location! An easy walk to the Gaythorne Train Station, City Bus, Brookside Shopping Centre, Blackwood Street Precinct and local parks & cafe`s as well as a close 7km to the CBD. Call the Unit & Townhouse Division today to find out more.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Separate Dining
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.