Stylish, Contemporary Units of Trundle Street
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Step inside and be amazed - one and two bedroom units offering a contemporary design in a desirable location. Capturing the essence of modern living with stylish features showcasing ample living and entertaining space throughout. The interiors comprise of generous open plan living spaces with neutral tones and kitchens adorned with stainless appliances. A well kept building in a quiet cul-de-sac, wide leafy street and a fully covered balcony in each apartment to help relax or entertain. These apartments would suit the fastidious owner occupier or investor looking for an apartment with that edge' to attract great tenants.
Unit 3 - 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car space (1 balcony & courtyard) - $359,000
Unit 6 - 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car space (1 balcony) - $339,000
Unit 11 - 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car space (1 balcony & courtyard) - $299,000
- Modern kitchens with stone bench tops & stainless appliances
- Internal laundry in each apartment & linen cupboards
- Fully tiled lounge and dining areas
- Windows throughout capture breeze & natural light
- Well sized bedrooms each with mirrored built-ins
- Private balconies to each apartment
- Secure complex with front key access
- Air conditioning & blinds to each room
- Secure car park with remote access
You'll love this convenient location! An easy walk to the Enoggera Train Station, City Bus, Brookside Shopping Centre, Coles Precinct and local parks & cafe`s as well as a close 6km to the CBD. Call the Unit & Townhouse Division today to find out more.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.