Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ideal Investment Opportunity with Potential Dual Living & Periodic Lease!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Move in now or keep the tenants on - the choice is yours! This fantastic Queenslander has been well maintained by its current owners and integrates the charm of yesteryear with modern additions. Upstairs, you will find traditional Queenslander traits including original VJ walls & polished timber floors, 12 foot ceilings, and a generously sized verandah. Additionally, on this level there is a large master suite with ensuite, a further 2 bedrooms (all with built-ins) and a well appointed modern kitchen with timber bench tops and stainless steel appliances. The open plan living & dining room adjoins the north facing verandah.
Downstairs has the potential to be utilised as a self-contained granny flat with its own separate entrance and updated kitchen. This level includes 2 bedrooms (both with built-ins), a separate living and dining area, study nook and rear patio overlooking the 678m2 backyard. This floor plan makes for ideal living, accommodating either a growing family or investment opportunity for the astute purchaser.
- Periodically rented for $350 a week (tenant prepared to sign a 6 months lease)
- 3 Bedrooms (built-ins to all)
- 2 Bathrooms (master with ensuite)
- Well appointed kitchen with s/s appliances & gas cooking
- Open plan living & dining room
- 12 foot ceilings with original VJs
- Original polished timber floorboards
- North/south aspect
- Periodically rented for $300 a week (tenant prepared to sign a 6 months lease)
- 2 bedrooms (both with built-ins)
- Updated kitchen adjoining dining room
- Separate living with study nook
- Updated bathroom
- Low maintenance floor files throughout
- Level 678m2 fully fenced backyard
Located within 7 km to the city and well positioned to nearby public and private schools, Gaythorne train station, bus stops and Brookside Shopping Centre. Local cafes and restaurants are also a stone's throw away! The vendors instructions are clear, they have bought elsewhere and need this property sold on or before Auction! Call Rob Missenden today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
678m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.