Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT! This property is as rare as hen's teeth - you won't believe the potential here!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This property truly offers so much choice - and there really are chooks! It is a beautiful Queenslander style family home on two extra large blocks with everything the hobby farmer in the city would like. Plus it is in a fabulous location close to city train and bus and local shops, as well as acres of parkland and bikeways in the Banks Street Reserve. It has been constructed on two lots and there is no demolition control overlay so it can be further developed. You really need to see this one!
- The owner, a master carpenter, has lovingly renovated this home with incredible attention to detail and care to preserve the traditional features
- Open plan living areas feature beautiful polished floors and high art deco style ceilings
- Living areas upstairs flow to a covered timber deck
- Sunny, light filled kitchen with solid timber bench tops, gas cooking & walk in pantry
- Modern bathrooms and separate powder room
- Downstairs is fully developed with bathroom, toilet, built-ins and extra large storage
- Cardiff Air control system for year round climate comfort
- Extra large double carport with garage and workshop behind
- Fabulous, fully fenced and child-friendly rear yard, complete with established vegetable garden and chicken coop
- The home handyman's dream work shed complete with power
- Wide street, in walking distance to everything the near-city dweller demands, including easy access to sought-after schools in Ashgrove and local suburbs, both state and private
- Whopping 910 square metre block
Here it is - a family home on a large block, close to the city, ready to move in and enjoy a self-sustainable and oh so convenient lifestyle, with the added bonus of extra future potential - come and see for yourself today!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
910m² / 0.22 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.