Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Secluded Retreat at the Heart of Convenience!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Is this the inner North's best kept secret? An ideal, spacious family home for the tradie, hobbyist or enthusiast at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, backing onto acres of park and bushland, just 6.5km from the city. Enjoy a secluded, private lifestyle without the concern of encroachment from high density development.
Add to this the convenience of being merely a 200 metre walk to city trains and within 300 metres of caf/restaurants, news agency, gym and convenience shopping makes this unique home a necessary addition to your property inspection list.
The home features:
- Three generous bedrooms with built-ins and polished hardwood floors
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath, and second toilet/powder room
- Living areas and two bedrooms air-conditioned
- Large rumpus/utility or hobby room separate from main living
- Four car garage or huge workshop area
- Remote garage door
- Additional room for the boat and van
- Private deck overlooking 10metre in-ground pool
- 2 x 10,000 litre rainwater tanks
- Private and public schools and childcare all within 800 metres
To find such quiet seclusion so conveniently located is rare. Viewing opportunities are limited so arrange your inspection today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1,308m² / 0.32 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.